Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Exempt  71 5 Serrano  from  Wilshire  Center  BID  Assessment
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  02/12/2016  01:03  PM
To:  Rick  Scott

Thank  you.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell
Executive  Director

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-321-6163

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Feb  1 2,  201 6,  at  1 2:58  PM,  Rick  Scott  <rick.scott@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

OK.  I have  forwarded  this  information  to  the  Clerical  billing  staff  and  to  the  Technical  Research  staff  that
investigates  the  assessment  data.

On  Fri,  Feb  12,  2016  at  12:54  PM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Rick,

We  would  like  to  approve  the  assessment  exemption  status  for  71 5 Serrano  Ave  from  Wilshire  Center  BID
assessments.  Please  remove  customer  number  14WC47,  invoice  number  14WC1 600001 31  from  this  years
bills  and  all  future  bills.  This  is  a single  family  dwelling.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell
Executive  Director

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-321-6163

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

Rick  Scott

Neighborhood  and  Business  Improvement  District  Division

Office  of  the  City  Clerk

213.978.1121  direct

213.978.1099  main

Fax  213.978.1 130